Frequently Ask Questions
- Cash Pickup
Usually the fastest method of making the funds available. Your loved one simply goes to the payment location selected with the folio number and their identification to receive their cash.
- Account Deposit
DolEx offers bank deposits to most major banks in the countries in which it operates. Deposits are usually made the same day.
- Home Delivery
Certain markets such as the Dominican Republic and the Philippines offer a home delivery as a method of payment. A courier delivers the funds directly to your loved one’s home.
money transfers are available to your recipients within minutes. DolEx is
committed to deliver your Money Transfers as fast as possible, however,
delivery times may vary
depending on different factors including but not limited the following:
- Transaction Received DolEx has received your transaction and is validating and processing it.
- Transaction Review DolEx is reviewing your transaction and may need additional information from you. DolEx staff will contact you via phone to obtain any additional information required to process your transaction.
- Transaction Available Your transaction is available to be picked up by your loved one. You may contact them and provide them with the folio number for pick up and remind them to take their valid government issued identification with them.
- Transaction Paid Your transaction has been paid or deposited to your loved one.
- Transaction Cancelled The transaction that you processed has been cancelled. A transaction can be cancelled for a few reasons
- You the sender requested its cancelation
- DolEx could not authenticate your identity
- DolEx did not receive the additional documents needed to successfully process your transaction
Most in-process transactions can be canceled on line by signing into your account and selecting the cancel option associated with the transaction, you can also contact our Customer Service Team at 1-888-246-2527. If the money transfer transaction has not already been delivered, deposited or paid to your recipient, you can cancel your transaction at any time and receive a full refund
DolEx Dollar Express will refund you within 3 business days from your cancelation request. The time frame for receiving a refund varies depending on the payment type used for the transaction and your financial institution processing times.
- New Jersey
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Puerto Rico
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- US Virgin Islands