Dolex is hiring full-time Sales Associate candidates.
We want candidates who enjoy working with the public, promoting and selling financial products and services such as money transfers, money orders, personal loans, and check cashing, among other products. This is an excellent opportunity for candidates interested in learning and having experience in the financial industry or those who enjoy meeting people from different countries and cultures while offering high-demand products.
If you enjoy working in an office environment and offer financial solutions to a diverse clientele while earning a base salary plus commissions, DolEx has the perfect opportunity for you!
What we Offer:
- Hourly rate plus commission plan
- Premium Pay on certain holidays
- Holiday Pay
- Flexible Schedule
- Paid training
- 401K, Life, Medical and Vision insurance among other benefits
- Office environment
- Daily Pay, a voluntary benefit that allows you to access your pay when needed
What we are looking for :
- Customer Service Experience
- Sales Experience
- Fluent Spanish
- Cash handling experience
- PC knowledge
- Dynamic personality, sales-oriented
- High School graduate
- Authorized to work in the US
DolEx Dollar Express, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
|Job Category||Sales Associate|