The Territory Manager manages the DolEx/Quisqueyana/Barri agent network within assigned geography, as set by Senior Management. The Territory Manager main objective is to grow the
remittance transaction business through adding & cultivating agents (in targeted cities, towns, and zip codes) and increasing same-store sales to meet/exceed the specific territory agent and transaction goals.
- Drive revenue and ensure financial goals are met for the store
- Manages existing agent network to increase same store sales and reduce agent “churn”
- Sign, activate and train new agent locations in key cities, towns, and zip code areas.
- Overall management of assigned territory performance on key metrics (transactions, agent mix and other products/services)
- Analyzes company and market data to reinforce or correct market and/or agency performance trends & capitalize on Market opportunities.
- Routine sales calls on agent decision-makers, which is based on the size and potential of agents business to create leveraged relationships
- Ensures Marketing plans are executed at retail and develops self/agent conceived plans to support transaction growth.
- Supports all related departments at Headquarters to ensure that agents comply with policies and procedures in service, accounting and compliance.
- Secures category & competitive market information in a timely fashion (i.e., weekly FX information, specific country competitive pricing).
- Ensures all company property is used in a reasonable &professional manner, ensuring all maintenance schedules are adhered to.
- Minimum of 3 years exp. in the Money Transfer /Financial Services Retail Industry
- Minimum of 3 years outside sales experience
- Technical Skills – PC’s at retail
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- PC Skills (email, Microsoft Office)
- Team Player
- Strong Organizational, Planning and Communication Skills
DolEx Dollar Express, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.